Want to volunteer?
Could you help enable someone in your community?
There are people living in your neighbourhood who would like a little support to connect to others as they are feeling lonely and isolated. Could you spare an hour or two to make a huge difference to their lives, or are you part of a group that would be willing to get involved?
If so, we are looking for people, or groups of people, like you. You can give as much or as little time as you can spare to help people living locally. Some examples of what our volunteers are doing:
- Jeremy helped John to set up internet banking
- Josh spent an hour with Burt sitting on his favourite chair in the sun
- Jodie helped Moira to sort out her paperwork and get to her medical appointments
- Renee supports three people to attend a local art group in the morning and a gospel group in the afternoon
- Shirley planted Betty’s window boxes
- John organises a coffee morning once a month.
If you are interested in volunteering for Living Well please contact:
- Mid Cornwall, Steve – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07889 410037
- West Cornwall, Angela – email@example.com or call 07968 706109
- East Cornwall, Jessica – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 465429